Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer's back and so am I



School's out for Summer
Classes have officially ended and, with them, my first year of university. It's scary how it went by so fast. Still, I loved every second of it, and made new friends, some of which might help me around the blog by taking photos of me. So yay for the possibility of outfit posts!
Lately I've been enjoying the goodness of free time and sunshine, despite having exams to study for. Breakfast while sitting on the balcony reading, massive doses of fruit and trips to the beach have been some of my favorite things. I also donated blood for the first time this week, which is something everyone should do, really. 
I'll be back, I promise!

Verão!
É dificil de acreditar mas as aulas já acabaram e, com elas, o meu primeiro ano de universidade. Opá, passou tão rápido mas foi tão bom. Ultimamente tenho aproveitado o tempo livre e sol, embora que raro, entre o estudo para os exames. Pequenos almoços ao sol na varanda, doses monumentais de fruta, visitas à praia, coisinhas que sabem tão bem. Esta semana, finalmente, pude dar sangue pela primeira vez! É uma pequena acção que faz uma grande diferença, algo que todos deviam fazer!
Bem, eu volto, e desta vez isso é uma promessa!

1 comments:

Nora said...

thanks so much for your comment!

i definitely want to go donate bloot soon too, it's such a good way to help people.

you definitely deserve more followers, so i'll be one of them :)

www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
xo

Post a Comment