Sunday, February 3, 2013

Links #1


This week on my life, and on the internet:
Fox's new series, The Following, has caught my fancy so everyone should go see it, as in right now.
I can't not mention Paperman, a new short movie from Disney that was recently published on Youtube and has made the rounds ever since.
Also, my newest obsession, Tegan and Sara's new album, Heartthrob, has been on replay all week.

Other things worth mentioning:
I'm back on twitter (@zmariane), so everyone should go follow me. Or not, as you wish, I'm not that interesting.
France has just approved a bill that redefines marriage as between to people, a first step towards marriage equality and the Chanel Couture show closed with two brides walking together, which is exciting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool I Love this!

xx
Tali
nuasecruasblog.wordpress.com

Post a Comment